Because of the overwhelming feedback from my last quiz (uh, thanks Kilby), I decided to do another. It really has nothing to do with feedback. It is inconvenient for me right now to write for long, and a quiz is a way to let you know the essential funny things about the kids without bogging you down with too many words.
Name that kid again...
1) I'm through letter H. (in reference to reading through a dictionary. Okay, it was only the Cat in the Hat dictionary, but still...)
2) I was thinking it was communion today because the sky was so pretty and the houses are so clean and baby baba has a new silver necklace.
3) I was going to keep those (pointing to a pile of chicken bones) for my collection. (Mark: you don't have a collection of bones do you?) Not yet, but you just don't understand how bony I am.
4) I ate, and it went all the way down to my large intestine.
5) Is your bladder right by your (fill in appropriate word)? I don't feel any peepee in it.
I'm stopping school until I get back from Virginia. That means Bradford won't spell his five words a day or do his math page, and Ben won't do his copywork or spell his two words. Rigorous education, eh? All in good time.
Besides, Ben can't do his copywork, because he has a second degree burn on his finger. From touching my slow-cooker. If a regular crockpot would be safer for my children, then I'm buying one as soon as I return to Florida. Plus, he's got a bug bite on his foot that is red and swollen.
The boys have a new favorite movie. I found a Blockbuster gift card on Saturday, and I wanted to use it to rent Holes, but OF COURSE all copies were rented out. But I was there with the two older boys, so I decided to rent a movie for them instead. Now this is very tricky, because my boys are ultra-sensitive to movies. Black Beauty--too scary and sad. National Velvet--too sad. Finding Nemo--too scary. Chitty-Chitty-Bang-Bang--too sad. They wanted Barnie, which I vetoed immediately. We finally settled on The Absent-Minded Professor, and it was a hit. They laughed themselves silly to see the basketball players jumping around the court, and they loved the flying car. Slapstick comedy is more their speed, I guess. Three Stooges, anyone?
I may or may not blog again until I return from Virginia. I am leaving on Thursday with Nathaniel and an electric drill to go help my sister paint, install shelves, heave boxes, and generally get settled in a 2 bedroom apartment. I'll be back next Tuesday.
8 comments:
I LOVE that movie.
Have fun in VA. Don't throw your back out.
We'll miss you Jeni!!! Be safe and have fun. At least as much as you can with 5 people and a drill in a small enclosed space...
1) Benjamin
2) Bradford
3) Nathaniel
4) ???
5) ???
It seems you're rather interested, presently, with the digestive and urinary systems...
I'll miss you and Tater. Have fun.
1) Benjamin
2) Bradford
3) Nathaniel
4) GracEliz
5) Nathaniel
The correct answers are:
1)Benjamin Tintin
2)Bradford
3)Bradford
4)Nathaniel
5)Nathaniel
This is not about democracy, so there's nothing about GracEliz here. Hers would be: eh, eh or *whine whine*
Happy Birthday, Jeni!
Gotta love those kids, huh? I love you, honey. Happy Birthday!
Well, I pegged two out of five.
Funny story from Friday. Boys were finally outside riding bikes with AJ who was put in charge. I was happily oblivious to them, making supper. When my hands were full of sticky ground turkey the front door opened and Bradford hollered: "Mrs. Beisner?" Oh, no, I thought, I hope there hasn't been an accident with my hands so out of commission. "What is it, Bradford?" "Ben is not obeying Arthur John." "Peter!" "Coming." Bradford, waiting at the door: "It's all about Ben. He's not listening to Arthur." Peter went out to haul Benjamin back in to read instead of bike. Don't know if he ever got disciplined for the temper tantrum he threw at Peter. I was happily oblivious to it (Sure you want to send them here again?!).
Thanks for sharing your little sinners. Takes one to know one. I love them.
Post a Comment