Saturday, September 03, 2005

Jeni is Going to Virginia!

Thanks to an internet deal on flights, Mark is flying to Nashville where he'll hook up with Brian and drive down to Georgia to look at property that we probably won't buy. It'll be a fun getaway for him, at any rate, and maybe he can find a good church we can attend.

So, thinks I, my sister is moving to her new house in Virginia soon, and my brother-in-law will be having surgery soon, and she'll need to do things like paint and get her house in order, so WHY NOT GO TO VIRGINIA FOR A FEW DAYS TO HELP HER OUT? With four children and one working husband, this really is an insane thought, but Mark said I could go. Hooray! Don't know when, yet.

The big question is whether or not I should take Grace along. Plane trips and babies don't always go well together, and can we get anything done with her house with two babies and a preschooler underfoot.

5 comments:

Kilby said...

I guess I don't really need to say this, but if you need to leave GracEliz behind, but don't know if you want to leave her with a working husband and three preschoolers...

The Crib Chick said...

Hey...HEY!! Are you going to give me a ring while you're here?!

Peter said...

Hey... not to be a noodge, but you asked me to comment on your blog to remind you about my present on friday. :-D

Anonymous said...

I want an update on the Thompson family! And I'd love some more pics of y'all! I miss you!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, that link didn't go quite right to my webpage... let's try this again...