Nathaniel gets the great-behavior-even-though-he-missed-three-days-of-naps prize.
I talked with a friend of mine today, and she said that her family always called the getting back to normal after an active vacation "re-entry." Well, then, re-entry has been very rough, indeed. Lizzy spent most of the day crying, the BLT's were brats until they got naps, but Nathaniel has rolled with the punches. He's his normal goof-ball self. Meaning, he crawls around on the floor making odd noises, and I must guess what animal he is. "Are you a puppy?" I ask. "No, I'm a kitty cat. Meow. And you're my mommy cat," he says in his high voice.
Tonight, since all the boys had naps, I knew there was no way they would fall asleep early. Mark had (and still has) a headache, and I needed them out of the way so he could rest on the couch. **side note: why do sick men insist on lying in the living room instead of the bedroom? Do they think they'll get more sympathy since their misery is in full view?** I let them listen to Pippi Longstocking. They were quiet in their bedroom for over an hour while it played. Wow.
Oops. Mark is up and he says he feels better. I don't want him to see this, so I have to end...
1 comment:
But Mark reads your blog, right?
Post a Comment