Sunday, January 01, 2012

Jeni Gives Her Nephews a Promise

10252011(001)10152011(012)

patie snack10152011(006)P1280106

sadie sophieclassic patie10012011Patie (2)IMG_4644IMG_4645IMG_4650P2020147P2070201027030

I am one of the few remaining Americans with a dumb phone, so the pictures I take on my phone cannot not be added automatically to Facebook.  And because I am one of the few remaining dumb Americans, at least when it comes to technology, I can’t even figure out how to email myself pictures I take on my phone.  And I don’t own a camera, which makes taking pictures a little tricky.  But I have nephews on foreign soil, and I need to give them a peek at their cousins from time to time, and here is where I want to do it.  I promise, dear Liam and Sean, that I will borrow or buy a camera and put pictures up for you to see.  And above you are almost all the pictures I have to commemorate 2011.  Pathetic, I know, especially considering the two best ones were not taken by me at all. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss my girls!!!