Mark will go into Hasty next week to set up his classroom and get everything ready before pre-planning week. Why? Because during pre-planning, he’ll have meetings and other responsibilities that will leave him little time for setting up for school and planning his lessons. Good-bye, summer!
My school planning is almost done for our first 9 weeks. To see everything I hope to accomplish with the kids written down is intimidating. Can we do it all? I’m almost sure we cannot, but we’ll do our best, we’ll make progress, and we’ll still be miles ahead of most public schools.
What I’m using:
Right-Brained Phonics
TATRAS Phonics
Developing the Early Learner
Miquon Math
Building Thinking Skills Book 2
Mindbenders
Easy Book of Tracing and Easy Book of Mazes
Junior Analytical Grammar
Winston Grammar
Spell to Write and Read
Italic Handwriting
Writing Strands
History Odyssey Early Modern Level One
Christian Liberty Nature Readers
Science Kits from Home Science Tools
Cornell Lab of Ornithology Bird Counting
Moody Science Videos
Various Poetry books for memorizing poems
Shorter Catechism
Book of James
1 comment:
Go, Jeni, go! Being that far ahead in planning already sounds like a great start.
Post a Comment