Well, Sadie woke up screaming this morning, and when I asked her what was wrong, she said her mouth hurt. I told her to drink water and go back to sleep. She did, but then I heard weird coughing noises coming from down the hall, and I knew what kind of day this day would be. Does anyone else cough when they vomit? Kilby thought it weird, but all my kids do it.
Anyway, she threw up three times, once upon awakening and twice when trying to eat a bagel. She then took a nap and woke up ravenous. I think she ate three small bagels before lunch. We’re not sure what caused the sickness, but everyone is thankful she’s over it so quickly. Hopefully it was something that didn’t agree with her rather than a passable bug.
So I ended up being wrong. It wasn’t a bad throw-up-every-twenty-minutes day. She wasn’t all that sick, but I got to hang out in my bedroom to do some much needed school planning, and I didn’t have to do the grocery shopping!
No comments:
Post a Comment