Sunday, June 14, 2009

Jeni Plans Her Summer Work and Publicly Rambles About Her Rather Dull Life

Summer BREAK?  I don’t think so.  I don’t think the disciples took one, either, so I guess that puts me in good company.

I have 18 rooms in my house that need my attention, and 6 weeks until we begin school again.  That doesn’t include the other projects and school planning that I need to do.  Obviously, it can’t all get done, so I need to prioritize and decide if I want to do a little in each room, or everything in fewer rooms.  And what to do with my kids while I’m painting the hall.

Another mom in our church is doing the infant potty training thing.  That makes three of us!  Hooray for live support. 

Patience begins solid food tomorrow, unless you count the fruit snacks and marshmallows Grandma fed her on vacation.  Ehem. 

Off I go to do, I dunno, maybe take a bath or otherwise enjoy the last of the Sabbath day.  Mentally prepare for a life of usefulness or something. 

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Ha! =)
THESE disciples don't take a summer break either. ;)