At least, I think he must have kicked my foot, because it didn’t hurt Monday night, and it did hurt Tuesday morning. It hurt like something that hurts. Badly. But not badly enough to cancel the trip to the History Center, so we walked around the gardens there, and I walked later with the family and Becky, and today it hurt worse. Limpingly worse. But not so much worse that I cancelled my grocery outing. But now it hurts terribly. Sit on the couch terribly. And that’s just what I’m doing.
What I really want to know is why this happened right as my lovely help was leaving? Now she’s slaving away at a friend’s house, and I’m limping around my house. Or rather, I’m sitting on the couch blogging at my house because my foot hurts.
I’m also mad at iTunes. I had Becky import a CD into my computer into iTunes, and now it won’t play on my MuVo. So do I scrap it and import it into Windows Media Player? Or do I do as Becky suggests and buy an iPod? 8 GB and an easy interface sounds lover-ly, but is it worth the cost?
And now I’m going to bed. Limping to bed, actually. Because I’m tired.
3 comments:
Buy and IPod or steal moms.
Chris got me an ipod for my birthday and I love it ..did not think I would :)
Aw, man! How's your foot now?
Post a Comment