I made Irish Stew today with whiskey, and the boys were curious as to what whiskey tasted like. Captain Haddock likes it, and so do all sailors, according to them. I put about a teaspoon into a small cup and told them to dip in their finger and put it on their tongues to see if it was hot. Ben and Nate weren't all that impressed, but Bradford liked the flavor. He said he would drink the rest, and I didn't tell him otherwise because I was busy with something else at that moment. I turned back to him to see his eyes as big as saucers before he ran into the bathroom to rinse and spit, rinse and spit, rinse and spit....
And now I'm off to take a shower and look for something green to wear to our party tomorrow.
1 comment:
That is awesome!!!
Tell Bradford that Liam only like it when it is mixed up and made into a whiskey sour.
Post a Comment