Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Grace's Tummy Doesn't Feel Well

At least, that is what she told me this morning when she climbed in bed with me. Now she's on the couch after throwing up. Yay. And I have well-kid appointments for Benjamin and Bradford this morning that cannot be cancelled without incurring a fee. I'm sure this will be funny in a few days, but right now, I must confess, I'm not laughing. I even had someone to watch the others.


[Added a few hours later]
The doctor is about 50 minutes away, and Grace was throwing up about every hour. She had just done her thing, and I thought we might have a chance of getting to the doctor before she did it again. Thankfully I never had to test that idea, because I think it would have proved incorrect. The doctor's office had my cell phone number, and the nurse who knows me and the kids called me while I was enroute to them and told me to go home, which I gladly did. First, though, I stopped by the drugstore for Pedialyte and a few other things. I was gone less than 40 minutes, and Grace threw up again on the way home.

2 comments:

Amy Ross said...

I'll pray the "bug" stays with Grace and that it is fast moving.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so sorry for you guys! Praying it'll be over SOON!