See, I had this great idea to buy Mark a camera for Father's Day, and then steal it back to use whenever I wanted. His idea was different. So different, in fact, that I hardly ever see the camera, because he takes it with him to school.
He did give it to me to take to the State Capital, but on field trips I'm doing well to keep up with my children, and I don't have patience for cameras. I did, however, take a few pictures, which I will post when I steal his computer to upload them to the blog. I also found some other pretty cute ones of the twins, and I have about 13 of miscellaneous birds at our feeder. I'll spare you the bird pictures. You're welcome.
I voted today. Ben and Nate were with me, and I was able to explain to them a little bit of the voting process, ane they were on hand to make sure I voted for the correct Presidential Candidate. After meeting with our State Representative on Monday, it was great for them to recognize his name on the ballot today. We had to stand in line for over 45 minutes, but it was still much better than taking all six children with me next Tuesday. The boys had their books, and they simply changed to different locations in the shade and kept reading while I talked with the women ahead of me. Thanks Mom, for watching the others, sweeping my floors, and making my very yummy potato soup!
1 comment:
You do realize that once I leave the country you will have to take your own pictures. Lets face it unless you post pics I won't be able to see your kids for the next three years.
Post a Comment