Saturday, September 20, 2008

New Pictures

My slacker sister finally put photos she has taken over the past few months on the blog. Most of them on them on this page are of the girls. There are more pictures of Nate and Ben at Wolf/Bear Encampment on my photo page. Since she has neglected to take pictures of Bradford he will be the first one to have his fall pictures taken in a few weeks. Enjoy.

[The above was written by my sister, who really isn't a slacker. She happens to own a really nifty camera, and I have to borrow Mark's if I want to take pictures, which I don't. Last night she came home from Dixie Speedway, after having painted a gazillion kids' faces alone (cuz I was sicker than a dog and couldn't help this time), and dutifully put pictures on my blog for me. Cool sister, eh?]

3 comments:

Amy Ross said...

Jennifer... your girls are ADORABLE...and the boys are handsome as always! You look great for being pregnant with number 7!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the new pictures. Everyone looks like they've grown, lots. Hope you're feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Yay for Melissa! I have missed seeing pictures so much. I haven't seen any of your kids for almost a year, and it was a huge shocker to get on your blog just now and see all those pictures of the twins all grown up! AAAH!!! They are so, so, so cute! I miss you all. Can't wait to see you in November! :D