Saturday, August 09, 2008

We Think of Baby Names

Felicia Alicia. That's baby's name this week. Next week it is Annie Opal. The crazy names are fun, and we've decided that Baby Seven needs a new name each week so Grace doesn't get attached to one name.

The problem is we don't have a clue what post-womb name to give her. Something to go with Grace, perhaps. Faith? Hope? Mercy? Patience? Peace? Joy? I dunno. It's not as though we have exhausted all the good names, but whatever name we choose has to make sense.

Thankfully I have four more months to think about it before a decision must be made, and I'm not up to the task right now.

6 comments:

Tina said...

personally I like Felicia Alicia...

I wish Frank would let me have Mercy. I LOVE that name. I may work on him some more.

Anonymous said...

We had such a hard time picking Malachi we went round and round for months...we picked a middle name first so that helped as it had to fit together.

Shanna said...

We have friends that narrow down their favorite names to three, but don't decide until after the baby is born. They want to wait to see what name the baby looks like. I'm a perpetual planner so I don't think I could've handled that before. But if we have any more (we have six as well) then I definitely want to do this next time!

Jay said...

We struggled mightily with the third - no idea what we will do should we ever get to seven -

Here is Victoria's naming story:

http://fontaninifamily.blogspot.com/2007/11/name-game.html

Shannon said...

Umm, how about Graco? Then she'll think all her stuff is named after her??? And - it's a "G" name....

Just trying to help out :)

Oh, and Rowan smacks her own bootie with her little kichen wooden spoon and says, "I'm gonna give you a whippin'" (Thanks to her Aunt). And smears soap, lotion, or whatever all over her face and arms. Marker and stickers too. I feel your pain!

Valencia Briggs Photography said...

I think you shouldn't forget your time in S. Florida...how about the number 7 in spanish, Siete? Patience Siete Thompson????? Does it have a ring to it???? Okay, maybe not! But, it would go with your S's!