...Jeni describes how God is using eight children for her sanctification
When I first read this, I thought Ben wrote it and I thought, WOW, that kid is good. LOL at Mark, he has a talent!! Tell him I hope he feels better soon.
Well at least I found out from mom this time instead of reading it online. Of course she found out because of an email so I guess I'm back to hearing about it via computer.
Praise God! and Congratulations!
That's amazing. :DI hope Mark (and everyone else) recovers quickly and permanently.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
When I first read this, I thought Ben wrote it and I thought, WOW, that kid is good.
LOL at Mark, he has a talent!! Tell him I hope he feels better soon.
Well at least I found out from mom this time instead of reading it online. Of course she found out because of an email so I guess I'm back to hearing about it via computer.
Praise God! and Congratulations!
That's amazing. :D
I hope Mark (and everyone else) recovers quickly and permanently.
Post a Comment