My mom got tired of looking at the one dead fern on my porch, so she bought two big fluffy ones for me. In order to stay big and fluffy, I'll have to remember to water them. Hmm. Here's hoping my black thumb turns green for the summer.
This morning I saw finches checking out one of the new ferns on my porch. Maybe I'll have to worry about drowning baby birds this time around. The dead fern is still up on the other side of the porch, because although the house finches have raised their first brood and are finished with that one, the most adorable Carolina Wrens sometimes roost in it at night.
Ben just informed us it is lunch time. How cool is that?
2 comments:
At 10:30??
I had my settings on EST, and Blogger doesn't adjust for DST.
In other words, it was 11:32.
Post a Comment