Monday, April 21, 2008

Jeni Celebrates a Messy House

I celebrate a messy house because I can do that more often than celebrating a clean house. Yet today I have better energy, and that spring feeling is in the air, so my house is getting cleaner. The energy part is important, because I have to be faster at cleaning than the twins are at messing. Maybe by tomorrow I can celebrate a cleanish house. I'm not saying I would be sad about that, but I am learning to live with the inevitable messes that come with having six children, including a Twinado at home.

Have I mentioned how bad, I mean busy the babies are? They're not called the Twinado for nothing. A Fun Game they discovered is Hang and Swing On The Kitchen Drawer. Together. That's nearly fifty pounds of badness swinging from my drawer, which shows how well made they are.

Another Fun Game is Sprinkle the Spices. They pull out the spice cabinet, and so far they've eaten up my sugar from the sugar bowl, deposited my nutmegs throughout the house, and dumped about a cup of cornstarch on the floor.

They have other Fun Games. Some others are called Sneak Outside, Dump the Plastic, Pull the Towels, Eat the Toothpaste, Fling the Birdseed, and Librarian.

The Twinado has a lot to do with why my house is often a Messy House. And now they want to go outside, and I'm inclined to go there myself, so let's see what havoc they can create outdoors.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What bad girls! Give them both kisses for me. :)

By the way, I know somebody who hasn't posted pictures in way too long...

Tina said...

Molly is WAY MORE mischievous than the boys were.

Compleat Mom said...

Did anyone ever tell you you write like A. A. Milne?