I love having seasons. Real seasons, that is, and not hurricane season, ant season, roach season, etc.
Now it is Spring, and my annual let's-try-to-grow-something bug will hit soon. Beyond putting the potted daffodils that my mother gave me in the ground, I'm going to ignore the grow-something bug, because I just don't have the time to care for a garden at this stage in my life, and every time I try, something eats the plants.
Instead of gardening this Spring, we are simply getting outside. School was cancelled today in order to enjoy the nice weather. Obviously we can't do that every nice day or nothing would ever be accomplished, but this first full day of Spring, on a Friday, and Good Friday at that, we are taking a nature field trip to our yard.
Happy Spring!
2 comments:
You're making me jealous. :( It's been ridiculously hot here in Florida for the past several days. C'mon, Easter is supposed to be cool and breezy! Oh, to live in a Northern climate again!
Enjoy your field trip! :)
Uh, yeah, you forgot the "HOT AS HECK" season. Just wait, it's coming your way! :) Shan
Post a Comment