Sunday, February 03, 2008

Grace Is Beautiful and the Twins are Smart

My beautiful daughter made more so by the fabulous photography of my sister.


Kinda makes you wish arranged marriages were possible, doesn't it? I mean, look at how completely brilliant these two babies are: they know where their noses are, and that is only the beginning.

Mouse (that is my sister, for those who don't know) also took pictures of the boys, and I'll try to get them on here soon, but I smell something odd, and I'm thinking it's not the septic backing up.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Grace *is* beautiful. More beautiful in person. The picture of the twins is classic.

So what was the odd smell??

Kim said...

Grace is so precious!! And the twins! So cute! love,Kim

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm so glad you had girls!

Compleat Mom said...

Oh, that is SO funny! The twins. And maybe the chickenpox. Do you remember our plague? Well, if you get them WE can make you some tshirts!

Kisses!