My window bird feeder is no longer safe. A persistant squirrel learned to climb the window frame and jump into it to get a peanut or suet treat. I do admire its tenacity, but I cannot reward it. I've now taken to pounding on my window whenever the beggar is on or near it.
In other news, my entire house is clean. That happens so rarely that it deserves reporting. It only happened this month because Becky helped me whip it into shape. Thanks, Becky!
Nathaniel and Bradford have spent the entire day playing with their magnet men. These are little men they've made from knock-off Geomags, and I'm not sure exactly what can be done with them for five hours, but Bradford and Nathaniel do.
Ben played with Stefan and Faith, who were actually being watched by their older brother, and then he made brownies. All by himself. Go Ben.
Grace spends the days being alternately delightful and whiny, and the babies spend the days being bad and worse.
1 comment:
My baby is never bad only Grandma's baby is bad.
Post a Comment