I asked the children what book they would want for Christmas, and Ben said he wanted a dictionary. Great idea, but we already have two children's dictionaries, so I questioned him on why he wants another one. "I want one that has the word 'moron' in it."
Later, I asked the boys what game they would want to have. Ben said a video game (which he will not get). That comment launched a conversation between Mark and me about how much time is wasted in front of video games. Ben dreamily interjected "I love wasting time."
Okay, something funny about Nater. Did I mention that when they went bowling, his ball went at the lightning speed of 2 mph. Mark thought a gust of wind might be needed to help it knock down pins. And once, when something didn't go quite the way he expected, he showed his embarrasment by lying on the floor with his arms and legs spread-eagle. Can you say goof-ball?
And I'm sure I could think of something funny about the others, but it is bedtime, so I'm needed elsewhere.
1 comment:
cracking up at Ben's honesty.. "I love wasting time"
ROFLOL!
Post a Comment