Thursday, July 19, 2007

Life, the Universe, and Everything is Explained

Then again, maybe it isn't. I will, however, explain why I don't post a lot of pictures. Simply put, it is because of SaSo. That's my new rock star name for the twins. Dontcha love it.

Where was I? Oh, yes. No pictures, but words are worth thousands of pictures, or something like that, so here goes.

I left the refrigerator door open and unattended for 1.2 seconds in order to place the items I needed from it on the counter. When I turned back, Sophie was climbing up to get a zucchini and Sadie was drinking Worchestershire sauce. Photo Op! By the time I grabbed the camera another 3.4 seconds had passed, Sophie had already climbed down and begun her snack, and Sadie had abandoned her Worchestershire sauce in order to fight Sophie tooth and gum for the zucchini. The pictures I took did not capture the essence of the fight, so I won't bother with putting them on the blog.

As I typed the above story I heard them in the kitchen playing with pot lids. Now they're off to find something else fun and age appropriate, like eating pinecones or dragging my mother's china out of her cabinet.

Simply put, I just don't have a lot of time to play with cameras and downloading, editing, and uploading when I am spending so much of my day watching the babies. They keep me very, very busy.

Bradford came and asked if we could take a walk. He even dressed the babies so they wouldn't have to go out naked. Somehow I'll find the strength to push the double stroller up and down the hills, but between you and me, I'd rather take a nap.

And now? What now? Sophie is in the pot lid drawer, and Sadie is making a mess of them.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud at them fighting over a zucchini! Let's see if they still do that when they know how they taste!
You inspire me!

Anonymous said...

and oh yeah, we can't wait to see you all!

Anonymous said...

Can't turn your head for a second! Love it!

MouseAnne said...

excuses, excuses, you should be able to post pictures at least twice a week. Your acting like you have six kids to watch or something... heeheehee.

Anonymous said...

Haha! It's gonna be a shame when you can't laugh at their naughtiness anymore, isn't it?

And yes, words are better than pictures, generally. Just make sure not to completely neglect your photo blog!

Anonymous said...

But then again, even words aren't enough when they only come every two weeks! :P