Monday, June 04, 2007

We Interrupt to Bring You a Poem

As requested, here is the poem about kids in the tub:

Crowded Tub
by Shel Silverstein

There's too many kids in this tub.
There's too many elbows to scrub.
I just washed a behind
That I'm sure wasn't mine,
There's too many kids in this tub.


Welcome to my world!

4 comments:

Tina said...

that is so cute!

Anonymous said...

I love the poem about being sick and then realizing it is Saturday and magically the kid is all better!
Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Like AJ today complaining of a sore throat when he heard I intended him to swim laps after breakfast. Then it just being a matter of morning throat needing liquid after he heard that it might mean he couldn't go to Ortegas. Thanks for the poem, Jeni.

Anonymous said...

I really liked that poem. It made both my husband and I laugh. :+)

Warmly,
Kate