...Jeni describes how God is using eight children for her sanctification
Getting there.
The kitchen floor is presently in our garage.
A clean basement--once every four months.
Mark's favorite part of the garage--because it is clean.
I've posted more pictures, including kid pictures on the photo blog, so head on over to see more.
I can't believe how big Grace is!! She looks like such a little lady.
Jennifer,Your kids are adorable. I can't believe how much the twins look like their brothers!! And I think Grace looks just like you! What a blessing these little souls must be to you. I love seeing their pictures. They are growing up so fast!Love,Amy
You have the cutest kids ever! I love Sophie in all those pictures; she's just so happy! And Grace is gorgeous!The kitchen is also lovely. I like the counter-tops.Love you!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I can't believe how big Grace is!! She looks like such a little lady.
Jennifer,
Your kids are adorable. I can't believe how much the twins look like their brothers!! And I think Grace looks just like you! What a blessing these little souls must be to you. I love seeing their pictures. They are growing up so fast!
Love,
Amy
You have the cutest kids ever! I love Sophie in all those pictures; she's just so happy! And Grace is gorgeous!
The kitchen is also lovely. I like the counter-tops.
Love you!
Post a Comment