Nathaniel has recently taken to counting his freckles. "Seventeen!" on his arms. Not content to number the spots only on himself, he's also worked on his siblings. Next on his list was mommy, but I have so many he thought he might need help.
"Mommy, have you ever counted the freckles on your arms?"
"No, Nathaniel, I never have."
After studying my arms carefully he asked, "have you ever counted to 1000?"
He also loves to complete requirements for his Tiger rank. This morning, after a rivoting game of Flip*, he told me to write it in his book.
*You take a cardboard tag from some item that you've purchased and flip it. If it lands up-side-up, you flip again; if it lands up-side-down, it is the other person's turn. We did this for twenty minutes.
2 comments:
Wow, that sure does sound like a rivoting game!?
Give Nater a big hug for me, I miss him!
OK, so I see Math in the freckle counting but I'm perplexed on the FLIP game. : ) Thanks for the lovely update.
Happy Father's Day, Mark.
Post a Comment