Friday, June 22, 2007

Jeni Gets Brave

What do you get when you take a group of 11 children and their 2 mommies to a Nature Center? A really fun time. My mother and husband thought I was nuts to go, but it ended up working quite nicely. Having obedient children is a blessing, and having friends with obedient children is another blessing.

I asked the boys about their favorite part of the day.

Bradford's favorite part of the day was when he got to look at all the toys in the gift shop. And another fun part is that he gets to go another day and buy something from the gift shop.

Nathaniel's favorite part was making the babies laugh when he tickled them with two porcupine puppets.

Benjamin's favorite part was the Wildlife Encounter with a Screech Owl that was not behaving.

I don't really have a favorite part; I enjoyed the entire trip, minus the frantic getting ready to go. Fortunately I had my mother and husband helping me get out the door.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Good job, Jennifer, a field trip, with 11 children. Your adult to child ratio was still better than a classroom. And the children had a good time, I can tell.