With kids like these, how could it not be happy?My gifts? A break from cleaning up the kitchen, a much-needed nap, and the above picture.
My mom gave me a gift earlier this week that is worthy of mentioning. She took the four oldest for 24 hours, leaving me with just my sweet babies. I promptly dumped them on a neighbor for a bit so that Mark and I could go mountain biking all by ourselves. Lovely. My house was tidy and quiet, cleaning up from dinner was a snap, and we had time to chat after the babies went down for the night. Ahhhhhhh.
Now I'm sitting on my porch enjoying the breeze and the kids, but Mark just handed me Sophie, so off I go.
2 comments:
Happy Mother's Day!!!
Awe, that's a wonderful picture!
And if anyone deserves a good Mother's Day, it's you!
Post a Comment