Friday, April 27, 2007

Jeni Posts Once in Awhile

The other night Nathaniel was helping Mark feed the babies when I was at Cub Scouts, and he asked how long once in awhile was. Mark very helpfully responded "What?!" So Nathaniel repeated and explained himself. He wanted to know how long once in awhile was, because he wanted to check Sophie's bottle once in awhile to see how much she had drunk.

Now I'm off to clean my disgusting house. It was clean yesterday. But that was yesterday, and this is today, and I've got about a gazillion things to do this weekend. First, however, I must go pick up the 10 foot 1x6 that the neighbor children just drug out of my yard and threw in the cul-de-sac.

Oh, and one more piece of exciting news. House finches are taking over one of the ferns I placed on the front porch. What an easy science project!

No comments: