or something similar. If I'm a good girl, I buy it for myself next year. Nicer than Spandex, don't you think?Just in case you're dying of curiosity to know what it is I'm doing that is so. much. fun., I'll tell you. I'm mountain biking. Well, not literally, because I couldn't get up a mountain on a bike to save my life, but I'm learning to mountain bike. So is Mark, and so are the boys. It's our family's alternative to soccer and Little League. Getting in shape is more fun than sitting on a bench or selling cookies in the snack stand. We can do this as a family, and we can do it on our own schedule. Hoorah for Courtney who gave Mark a bike and a rack!
5 comments:
That DOES sound like fun.
sounds fun! Wear a helmet!
Jen-
Thanks for the sweet compliment! I assure you that my hair is just way darker than it used to be and it must make my face look "thinner" because you are not the first person to tell me I look thinner. Whatever the case...thanks for the beautiful compliment!
Glad to hear you all are doing well and getting ready to get in shape! I'm just hoping that all of the walking in Vienna (without a car) will get us more in shape! :)
Blessings!
Tell Mark hello!
Stacey
Mountain biking, what fun!! And what a great idea that yes indeed the whole family can participate. That also means less taxiing around. One stop shopping!!
Takes some pics of you all geared up. Enjoy1
The Longs
OK I did it...
JuJusgab.blogspot.com
Post a Comment