Last night during worship, our singing went something like this:
All: O, Come my soul, bless thou the Lord thy maker.
Grace: Come my soul...Come my soul...come my soul...
All: And all within me bless his holy name.
Grace: come my soul... come bless... bless his name...
Which means she is better. Her bodily functions are all normal, as is her behavior: smiling, loving on the babies, and bossing her brothers. Praise God.
The babies still have diarrhea, but they are not as clingy and grumpy. Praise God.
Sophie is crawling. My little one. The wiry one. I put her down in the living room, and a couple minutes later she is under the table chewing on Grace's booster seat strap or eating dropped food. She's just so cute.
Sadie-vain girl-loves to gaze at herself. We have a hand-held baby mirror, and she happened to look down into it yesterday, and she was instantly mesmerized. She smiled, cooed, and giggled at herself for a good long time. Today I told my father about her vanity, and I put a mirror in front of Sadie to show him. Sure enough, she couldn't take her eyes off herself and started smiling and cooing.
6 comments:
I am so thankful the Thompson Family is on the mend!!!
I am very happy to hear this.
Now that you're better, you have got to update your photo blog. I have a feeling that the last pictures I've seen of the kids are very old.
How wonderful to see something new on your blog. Good to know you're all getting better. Praise God.
Glad to here everyone is getting better! Praying you all will stay well for a while.
Praise God that you're doing better!
Maybe I shouldn't have told Sadie she was beautiful so many times...
Post a Comment