I've not blogged recently because I've been busy with important decisions, such as which of the two robes Mark purchased should I keep: the one with a tie or the one that zips. And what should the morning chores of each of the children be. And should I feed Sadie or Sophie first. Other things have occupied my mind, too, but they are not nearly as important, such as should we or should we not fight the wrongful outcome of the DFCS case, and should we or should we not use an attorney.
You may be reading this and know all about our struggle with DFCS, or you may not. Either way, that is the reason for my silence for the next few weeks. The case was closed unsatisfactorily, and we have a panel review of the case on November 21. I'm really good at whining, and in this case, I've got a lot I could whine about or be anxious about. But I've also got a lot to be joyful about, and I need to focus on those things. Instead of blogging, I'm going to devote myself to not being anxious using the Biblical prescription for such sin.
Thanks for understanding. Feel free to pray for me or leave an encouraging note in the comments or email me.
3 comments:
I will be praying for you Jeni! I am sure you are focusing well on Philippians 4:6,7 right now as am I.
BTW, I sent you some pictures of Molly.
Love,
Tina
I am praying! Hugs!
We are praying for you along with so many others. God is so good and He is perfact. May He give you not only wisdom but peace and joy throughout this time. I love you and your family.
Love,
Heather
Post a Comment