We are not doing much bookwork this week. Or next week. Or the next. The principal of the Reformed School for Young Gentlemen and the Beginning School for Young Ladies has given me permission to do as I see fit until we are settled again.
I also will not be blogging much for awhile, either. I really, really need to be busy packing and organizing and cleaning because I leave in 6 DAYS!!! Unreal. Praying for our house to be under a solid, signed contract by then. So are the kids, because they have been promised a treat from the ice cream truck when the house sells.
Tomorrow I have 1-3 women coming to help me, plus the kids will be gone all day. Hoping to get the entire house packed and the boys' room painted. Praying for strength.
2 comments:
Jeni, I turn my back for one minute to have a baby and you are up and leaving me! I'm glad that things are finally working out and that you all can move forward. We're going to miss you. Try not to work too hard. I'm concerned about you. I wish I was in a position to help you out, but my lil guy is keeping my hands full at the moment.
Yay!!!! So glad you're finally going to be able to go. Not that I want you to leave, but you know what I mean... What time exactly do you arrive in ATL, and can you give me your flight number? Then I can look it up when I get in and come meet you at the gate and then we can go eat lunch really quick. What'd'ya think? I get into ATL either at 12 or 1, depending on when your flight is, assuming it'll still work for us to meet.
Post a Comment