Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The Bigs Make Breakfast

I was busy emailing my realtor yesterday morning, so I let Benjamin and Bradford make the muffins. This may not have been a good idea.

All they had to do was to put the muffin mix into a bowl, add 1/2 cup milk, and stir. What I didn't expect was for Ben to put the muffin mix into a cereal bowl that was still in the cabinet, then switch it to a mixing bowl and dump some of the milk. Ben tried to clean up the mix with his dustpan and broom, and Bradford thoughtfully added extra milk to make up for the loss.

Even with a good bit of the mix in my cabinet and who knows how much extra milk, the muffins turned out all right. (No, they did not put them in the oven, nor did they take them out. I'm not THAT lazy.)

No comments: