...Jeni describes how God is using eight children for her sanctification
Sunday, February 12, 2006
The Bird Flu Strikes Florida
This is to show you that I am still alive, and my sense of humor was not flushed down the toilet like so many of my meals lately. Will blog again before the baby comes...
Haahaa! Mom sent me an e-mail with "Bird Flu Strikes Florida" in the subject box and I was freaked out cuz' I was so irritated with the whole bird flu hype and I was hoping it wouldn't become such a craze in Florida (I'm not sure "craze" fits there... :-D). Anyway, I opened it and it cracked me up! I love that.
P.S. Have you finished Mossflower? Did/do you like it?
1 comment:
Haahaa! Mom sent me an e-mail with "Bird Flu Strikes Florida" in the subject box and I was freaked out cuz' I was so irritated with the whole bird flu hype and I was hoping it wouldn't become such a craze in Florida (I'm not sure "craze" fits there... :-D). Anyway, I opened it and it cracked me up! I love that.
P.S. Have you finished Mossflower? Did/do you like it?
Post a Comment