When it rains, it pours. The head-hunter I spoke of in the earlier post did not let Mark say "no" right away. Mark said he would think and pray about it and let him know for sure on Monday. But if he interviewed for and got this interim position, he'd very probably be out of a job next July. Which means we'd have to move. Which is okay. Or he could sit just quietly where he is and smell the flowers. Which is also okay. Oh, the possibilities are endless. I won't bore you with all the details, but if you are inclined to pray for his very monumental decision, we would appreciate it. I feel a bit muddled right now.
We took our kids plus our tag-a-long to Hometown Buffet last night. We have about 40 free kid's meal coupons from the Summer Library Reading Program, so we thought we'd use some. They loved it. One lady commented how beautiful our five kids were. Ha. The extra kid has white blond hair and looks nothing like any of them. But to make it easy I just said thanks. They all said it was their favorite restaurant. That had something to do with the dessert buffet, I'm sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment