Sunday night, Mark went to the church (where) we met (17 years ago). [I should be thrown out of the Pufendorfs for that one!] He slipped in about 5 minutes before the service, thinking he could be unobtrusive. Think again. The new music minister, a former student of his, saw him and asked him to play for the offering. He often had to play the offertory in former days, and he often played what I jokingly called his signature piece. Yup. That's what he played.
Today the all the boys (including Grandpa) are going to Stone Mountain. The girls are going shopping. Question of the Day: is it hopeful or presumptious to buy a new maternity shirt?
**added after shopping**
Grandma is not to be trusted. At Kohl's she had me looking for pajamas for Nathaniel while she was loading Gracey up with toys to see which one the 11-month-old girl wanted. Besides being ridiculous, it was also dangerous; when she put the selected toy in the back of the cart, Gracey wiggled her way out of the seat belt and was standing up, turned around, and trying to get to it.
Then we were off to BreadBeckers to fill my bucket up with wheat. I also got the Ezekiel bread mix, which should be interesting to make and eat.
2 comments:
Hopeful, and if it's God's will that you miscarry, you've always got more chances later.
I didn't even have to make the decision. The shirts I saw in my price range looked more like sexy sleepwear. Obviously designed by deluded men.
Post a Comment