Sunday, February 27, 2005

Jeni Hums a Complaining Hum

I don't normally post on subjects unrelated to my home life, but I feel a bit complainy, and I don't have any other way to vent my frustration.

Tonight at church we sang a song that had the line "I could sing of your love forever." Good grief! After singing that line for about 12 times, I was a little worried that they were going to try to truly sing it forever. Enough already.

That's all. My complaining is over.

We met a new family tonight. They are in the Inquirer's class with Benjamin and me, so tonight we introduced ourselves. They are planning to transfer from a church that they had attended for 10 years. When they finally went to join, the family discovered that the church won't accept the wife's non-immersion baptism. They've got three daughters, aged 23, 15, and 9. They are worried about how the transition will affect the 15 year old daughter, as she was very active at their former church, and was involved in a Bible study there. I feel a special connection to her, as we share a name. I mean to invite them to dinner sometime.

Mark has just told me to get ready for bed, and I must obey. Ta ta

No comments: