I have developed a terrible habit of saying "Shut up." At first, it was only to the obnoxious dogs behind us, but now I even say it to the kids. Please do not think of this as a reflection of my own training. My mother REFUSED to let us say "shut up" for ANY reason. So saying it to obnoxious dogs was a bit daring for me. Well, mother did (and does) know best. I decided I needed to stop saying it, and the best way to do that is to tell the children to correct me anytime they hear me say it. I told them I would give them a quarter every time they heard me say "shut up." I lost $1.50 in the space of about 5 minutes, which is 50 cents to each boy, and I think it might have cured me. The big problem is I have no money to give them, so I robbed the Disney fund to pay up. What they don't know...
And today, they got Valentine cards and treat money from Gramma, so they are certainly richer than I am. Ben used his to buy fruit snacks for the trip to Orlando. Nathaniel bought granola bars, and Bradford is itching to spend his later. GracE sprung for some Pop-Tarts for everyone. Thanks, Gramma.
Bradford wants to type something:
tuhtuuhuhgurhgrguhufhrhrghryfhurhgyryygyrt7y
And of course, what Bradford does, Ben wants to do, too:
vzs.w2c`euyestr6jmipp[mbjfzdzw
Nathaniel is upstairs singing in his bed, so he'll not be adding his .02.
I need to go put dinner in the oven. Yummy Iranian chicken. Bradford wants everyone to know he was holding a banana, and it held onto his hand.
No comments:
Post a Comment