My sister recently informed me that I hadn't blogged since November 29. Oops. Sorry, Mouse.
Which one is more fun? a)spending an entire day and $30 to obtain a building permit for a patio slab, or b)spending an entire day blowing your nose and coughing. Hopefully we'll have our patio in and I'll be better by Christmas.
Mark just informed me that the tree trimmer is coming tomorrow. We could never figure out if we were or were not supposed to get a permit to chop it down, and Mark does not want to repeat today's adventures just to chop down one of the most obnoxious trees in existence. Maybe we'll just give it a hard trimming. To chop, or not to chop...
The boys were going to sing in the Christmas concert this year, but now only Ben will sing. Tonight was the dress rehearsal, and when the choir and the loud organ joined in, Bradford was startled and began to cry. He didn't make a scene, thankfully, yet could not stop crying. Bradford told me he'll not sing in a concert until he is a man.
My creative brain cells are dead today. I think I blew them out my nose. I'll try again another day.
2 comments:
This is Susan: :)
This is Susan frowning: :(
Now where's the darn "pout" sign.
This is Kilby. %D
This is Kilby frowning. %D
I remember Bradford freaking out at Mr. Metzger's concert, too. Poor little guy.
Get better soon! That's an order! %(
Post a Comment